Time to start humanising the web
Don’t forget to hit subscribe after watching!
Don’t forget to hit subscribe after watching!
Launched my new video blog this week! No selling no nonsense just pure help and advice for business owners looking to expand their online knowledge. Keeping it plain and simple either useful tips for all business owners delving into the online world.
Just use the hashtag #AskDW in Facebook or a Twitter for any digital marketing questions and subscribe to the YouTube channel for latest updates!
Hit the like and follow button on the right to keep track on Facebook and Twitter too.
It’s frustrating that having an intellectual opinion on war puts you in the metaphoric gunfire of the public sheep majority who still unwittingly support these so called hero’s.
Here we are in a world where resources are unlimited yet there is poverty and deprivation caused by a society based around money. Money; a concept if lead back to its source is a fictional entity which can be invented as and when the ‘economy’ requires it. Where trillions can be funded to get banks out of debt but the people in society still have to live with their own debt (promoted by the same banks). At the same time we have to raise money for the starving by dropping a coin from our own pocket into a charity box! Yet this is fine.. because everyone goes about their daily business surrounded by distractions, because this is life, it’s just the way it is.
But the internet has the power to change this deluded bubble we are stuck in. Slowly yet surely, and it has already begun. Knowledge and open communication is finally in the hands of us, the people. Exposing the corrupt governments, incorrect history lessons and giving everyone their own voice.
It won’t be a quick fix revolution, as those at the top have probably already predicted this forthcoming, it will be messy but eventually truth will prevail. After the mess and false promises from the goverments attempt at providing their own form of retribution, eventually good people will combine to create a better world. Eventually.
Currently our army’s are well funded but consist of the bottom 10% of our high school classes, the products of a lack of affection and education. The new world army will be ran by volunteers for an army of good, to rebuild.
EVERYONE is born with their own interest and skill sets, there are those that hate maths but love art and then those that are complete opposites, there is a person for everything, some love cleaning, some love healing others, some love farming… everything! So everyone can get to do what they enjoy and find their job role in the new world.
At this point society will be much like that discussed in the Venus project (http://youtu.be/KphWsnhZ4Ag) and I believe with the addition of different social sectors who have their own interests and rules, all of which can be left to their own devices as long as it is not detrimental to another social sector.
It sounds so simple, so simple it could easily be mistaken for being stupid or even impossible. But when you dig deep into the truth, the real truth behind the world then this is possible, even today and has been since the beginning of time. All we need now is our mindsets and the zeitgeist to alter accordingly. But this does take time. Ghandi said ‘be the change you wish to see in the world’ and I wish I could, but in this case it requires global compliance and a shift in world wide mentality. So until then I will have to go about life as normal, working to buy produce and to give to charity.
One day the world will look back at us as we do upon those in the dark ages. Our revolution will be thanks to the internet. We are here amidst the start of the new beginning, we are it’s catalysts.
After looking everywhere for a decent dog mount harness.. I failed to find one! So decided to make one myself. It may not look amazing but it’s stable and a lot comfier, more practical and gets better shots than the few I did find for sale when scouring the web.
You will need
– the original plastic base plate that your hero was fitted to the top of it’s box with
– 1 dog harness
– 1 old plastic buckle collar
– 1 or 2 sponges
– a dog coat
– super glue
– a gopro and a dog
What to do
1) Cut slots big enough for your old collar to fit through in either side of the plastic base plate
2) Cut the collar in half and fix to either side of the base plate by looping through and using super glue
Remove the original plastic buckle clips from the harness and loop through the other end of the collars (now fixed to either side of your base plate) to the harness. So one side can clip on and off using the collars buckle clip
– Use strong tape to secure the base plate to the sponge (or 2 if needed) for stability and comfort
Then your done! Put the new harness on first then use a coat with a slit in the back to go over the top and make sure that everything is secured in place.
Now you get a camera view just behind your dogs head to show everything they are looking at with a much better view than the hanging collar cameras that show the floor most of the time!
Sounds like a crazy conspiracy theorist whacko nut job blog headline!
But at the moment more and more factors appear to be easing us in on the idea. It can’t be denied that if the government instantly dropped a bombshell that aliens existed… there would be an uproar of epic proportions! The weak minded can barely cope with different races and religions from our own planet! So it would make perfect sense to slowly ease us into the idea slowly.
An ancient proverb says.. ‘if you drop a lobster in boiling water it will scramble and kick and try to get out, but if put a lobster in cold water and boil him in it, he will sit there and happily boil to death‘
So in the attempt of not coming across as a whacko (the category most researchers in this field tend to fall into) I have outlined 7 simple facts to ponder.
2. In the 80’s we had a flurry of films about friendly aliens, E.T, Mac&Me, flight of the navigator, Close Encounters etc. Which then lead into the 90’s-2000’s with series of parallel films about Aliens attacking.. Independence Day, The Fourth Kind etc. Now both areas have been outlined in our minds. A popular psychology technique leaving us to make our own decision of the more likely outcome.
3. Within the past ten years occasional sightings have been drip fed out from more and more trusted sources, from RAF pilots, BBC News and even multiple UFO sightings on youtube that cannot be explained by experts.
4. In the mid 2000’s kids in nurseries started singing songs about the space man coming down, with books like the friendly space man, and astrology was introduced more into the core syllabus.
5. In June 2013 the UK Government casually released it’s MOD UFO Archives to the general public, outlining all reports of UFO sightings in Britain by government officials.
6. The Mexican government then released details on artefacts they have held for some time. Regarding engravings from the first civilisation which show stories of aliens coming to earth [see video below]
7. In late 2013 / early 2014 the scientific news has been littered with announcements of newly found exoplanets, and new telescopes developed to find exoplanets (Exoplanet Definition : planets like earth that could successfully harbour life)
8. In January 2014 the Daily Mail released details of a strange craft discovered on the moon, click here for the full story This object can be found on google moon at coordinates 22042’38.46N and 142034’44.52E.
Are we being boiled in the pot..