Im David Whitehouse, Managing director of inLIFE, a multi award winning Digital Marketing Agency in Staffordshire. We are team of 7 geeks who have developed digital media for a number of well known companies and TV shows, but check out the site for more info.
Back in 1999 I founded the UK’s first and biggest modified car club Streetrace.co.uk, which I eventually sold.. then bought back and is now having a movie made about it. Crazy. I started on the web in 96 and in my time have worked as Web Designer & Digital Marketing Guru for Phones4u, Staffordshire University and VIBE audio. I founded inLIFE in 2010 and continue to watch the web grow into what I believe is the most important and influential invention in human history.
My main interests include fast cars and anything tech or geeky related. Also a huge Marvel, Star Wars and monty Python fan. I was born and raised in the old mining village of Burntwood (Staffordshire, England) which I am slowly turning into the UK’s own silicone valley.. well kinda! I later attended Staffordshire University where I gained an BsC honours degree in computing science and also returned to work as web designer and gave a few web related lectures.
Some of the random stuff i’ve done.. so far
- White water rafted the Athbasca falls
- Para sailed in the canary islands
- CAT1 solo skydivers licence
- Formed the UK’s biggest modified car club
- Honors Degree in Computing Science
- Designed websites for 50 Cent, TakeThat, FIFA, Phones4u, Staffs Uni, VIBE and more.
- Skydive free fall for cancer research
- Trained in Shaolin kung fu
- Rally driving course at Silverstone
- Bungee jump in Canada
- Stood outside big ben on Millenium new year
- Rode the Miami everglades
- Taught to surf by O’Neill surf champions
- Surfed Miami beach
- Rode the biggest, highest and fastest roller coasters in the world
- Own a star and one acre of the moon
- An ordained Minister in U.S.A.
- Drove the Nurburgring Track in under 10 mins
- Got my National B Racing Drivers License.
- Officially got the title ‘Lord’
- Stood in an active volcano crater
- Been whale spotting
- Been inside the Egyptian pyramids
- Visited Mexican Mayan pyramids
- Dolphin training & swimming
- Swam with whale sharks (worlds biggest shark)
- Horse riding in Mexican jungle
- Trained in transcendental meditation
A few favourite quotes.
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. – Albert Einstein
If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. – Bruce Lee
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage — to move in the opposite direction. – Albert Einstein
Imagination is more important than knowledge. – Albert Einstein
If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of. – Bruce Lee
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started, and know the place for the first time. – T.S. Eliot
Every single thought and action has a reaction on the world around you. Once you understand this the rest is free-sailing– DL Whitehouse
Do you think the world would be ready yet to accept Extra Terrestrials onto earth? Most struggle to accept those from another country or race. It would be like jumping in a time machine and happily introducing ourselves to the vikings.– DL Whitehouse
Buddah lived in around 563 BCE and once said ‘We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make our world’. Its taken around a thousand years of religious wars and nonsense in between for this to circle back round and now be proved through quantum physics. So will it take another 1000 or more for it to become the norm? – DL Whitehouse
The 2 most powerfull forces, who have made the most money from the humans ‘need to follow’ are football and religion. Also ironically the 2 biggest causes of violence and war.– DL Whitehouse
Inside the human body there is millions of bacterior, cells, antibodies and proteins all of which are individual living organisms working together to build up our single functional and stable human body.. yet we do not see each of these individual elements as life, we just see US as ONE entitiy, ONE human, ONE life.
The Earth is made up of trillions of humans, wales, insects, mamals plants, trees and more. All of which need to work together in order to make up one functional and stable earth. Animals and plants do this fine.. bees polinating plants, plankton producing carbon . Yet us humans are so self involved we do not see it in the same way. We see it as were individuals and out to take what we can! Not one earth.
When something enters our body with the same attitude we call it cancer.– DL Whitehouse